Saturday, November 19, 2011

Truck 'N Cluck




















oil on canvas panel 6x6 inches

For this painting I used a photo taken at Gold King Mine in Jerome, Arizona. There were chickens walking around and I was lucky enough to get a few in shots with the vehicles. I liked the living, moving element in with the "graveyard" of old vehicles.

Funny, I'm posting from San Francisco a painting I did at home in Chino from a scene in Arizona. Today we rented bikes and rode across Golden Gate Bridge, visited Sausalito and took a ferry back. We've had some sun and quite a bit of rain, but rain means great cloudy skies in my pictures. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you captured a chicken in this scene. The light and colors and your wonderful brushwork make this one sing.
    Have a fun trip. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice and the chicken is just the icing on the cake so to speak.

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)