Friday, April 30, 2021

Apples Again

 


Apples Again  oil 6x6
Purchase info here. 

In January I had a lull in the action.  Like everyone, I have my ups and downs, and sometimes take a break from painting for maybe a week or two.  When I come back to the easel I expect to feel rusty, so I paint what's familiar: apples.  This is a pretty little painting in person.  It really did not cooperate for the camera.  All my work is sold satisfaction guaranteed.  If you don't think it's better than the picture here, return it for a full refund!
IN OTHER NEWS:  Today I recieved the good news that my painting Camelias & Bordeaux has been jurited into Oil Painters Of America's Salon Show in Georgia.  This was my first time entering an OPA National Show, so I'm very grateful to be included.  
OTHER OTHER NEWS:  I have a few openings in my May 22-23 Workshop.  If you're interested in more info, email me!  karenwernerart@gmail.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)