Friday, April 2, 2021

Flowers & Grapes

 


Flowers & Grapes  oil 12x9 inches
Purchase info here.

Here's a floral I did in November. I hope you like it. I love painting the colors of Fall,  but weather-wise, give me Spring and Summer!  Finally I have pole beans sprouting, bulbs blooming and California poppies popping with color.  I've been working on a large beach scene from a photo which is not my favorite way to work.  Can't wait to get out to paint!  If you celebrate Easter or Passover, I hope it's a happy and meaningful one with family and friends!  

IN OTHER NEWS: There are two openings in my May 22-23 Workshop.  Email me for more info:karenwernerart@gmail.com

Great news!  Recently Oil Painters of America invited me to write a post for their blog.  It published last Monday, March 29.  The title: STILL LIFE: More Than What You Might Think.  To read it, click here. 

The American Impressionist Society's National Juried Small Works Showcase has opened in Charleston, SC at Reinart Fine Art, and runs through April 30.  I am grateful to be included in the show with the piece below, Toast & Jam  12x12.  I'm not able to be there, so if you visit the show, please take a picture of my painting and email it to me!  Thank you!

Toast & Jam  oil 12x12

No comments:

Post a Comment

No word verification needed. :-)