Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Field Study SOLD















oil on canvas panel 6x8 inches

Last Saturday morning we had some unusually wild weather that offered great cloud formations for painting. Lisa and I climbed another hill, this time in the late afternoon. We had a great time! I felt so blessed to be up there in the wind, listening to the birds and painting with a buddy who could help me when I needed it.

Associated Artists Of The Inland Empire's OPEN JURIED ART SHOW is this weekend at the Rancho Cucamonga Cultural Center located at the Victoria Gardens Shopping Center. Come by my sales table and say hi! I'll be painting there most of the weekend. Over 350 pieces of artwork will be on display. If you live in the area, don't miss it! For hours and address, click here.


1 comment:

  1. Just getting back from 10 days out of town and sort of getting caught up on others posts. Love your boots, bike and pig!

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)