Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Still Life With A Nectarine -a still life painting in oil


oil 14x11 inches magnify/purchase info I'd like to invite all my Southern California friends and followers to the Grand Opening of STUDIO C in Claremont. My friend and fellow artist Elizabeth Carr has turned a former hair salon space into a studio/gallery! I know! Amazing, huh??? Come and celebrate with her at the Grand Opening Reception this Saturday night, June 4th from 6-10 pm. It's also Claremont Art Walk Night. She graciously invited me to be her first guest artist for the month of June. Location: 260 W. Bonita Ave, Claremont, CA. 91711. Open Tues through Sat. 10am-6pm and First Saturday Art Walk Nights 6-10 pm. I hope you'll join us for the reception or drop by during the month of June.

1 comment:

No word verification needed. :-)