Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Clippings, Coffee & Cream


oil 12x12 inches I'm delighted to announce the acceptance of this piece into The American Impressionist Society's 21st Annual National Juried Exhibition. Illume Gallery, St. George, Utah October 22-November 21, 2020. I'm especially excited to be included for two reasons: St. George is a drivable distance, so I'll be able to attend the AIS festivities and paint-outs for the first time. Here's hoping COVID has died down by then! Secondly, this is the 5th consecutive AIS show I have been included in, so in the fall I can apply for AIS Signature Status. I'm very grateful and humbled to be included with so many master impressionist painters. Follow me on Instagram: karenwernerart Website: www.karenwernerart.com

2 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled for you, congratulations!!! Awesome painting, as are many of your recent works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This painting truly represents many milestones and opportunities. Your talent, inspiration and dedication to your art has brought you to this place!!
    Mary Jo Werner

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)