Monday, February 20, 2012

Class Watercolor Finished




Here's my finished demonstration painting from my Monday night class. Also pictured is my student/friend, Margaret with her finished painting. You can see she's happy with how it turned out. She's wearing her sunglasses to temper her excitement. Not really. The 5500K studio lights are a bit much for her sometimes.
To finish it up we did some negative painting in the grasses, adding a few blades of grass on top, then painted the center of the flowers. To see the 4 posts showing the progression of this painting, go to labels below, click on watercolor and scroll down.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Your painting is gorgeous and Margaret's is as well. So nice! Good teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a chance to look at blogs lately, but as I've viewed your paintings for this month...my first reaction is WOW! Beautiful! Also, I do appreciate your BibleGateway additions. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I have looked at your watercolors and they are just beautiful. I love the color choices you have made.

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)