Saturday, April 30, 2011

Festival Daisies-sold




















What a beautiful day on the City Hall lawn in Chino! We enjoyed great music and temps in the 80's with some exciting gusts of wind in the afternoon. I painted this potted daisy grabbed from my back patio, some good friends came by and I sold several small oils. What can get better than this? You can see my set up in the snapshot below.


















Framed oils, baskets of oils, and a pile of loose watercolors added up to about 150 paintings. My hubby and I are tired from the shlepping of stuff! Just like traveling, I bring too much stuff!

oil on canvas panel 6x6 inches

7 comments:

  1. Very nice, congrats on your sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "Festival Daisies," Karen. Beautiful colors and a great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a successful show. The painting is lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful florals and good luck with the Sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great time! I always take too much stuff to these events as well. Love the daisys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for showing us your outdoor setup. Hope it went well.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

No word verification needed. :-)